Five-layer seal_dust discharge valve_unloader
Dust discharge valveIt is a kind of unloading device, which relies on the gravity of the material to adjust the flow through the star impeller, and discharges the material into the silo, and then continuously and uniformly sends it to the next device. It is mainly composed of a motor, a reducer, a housing, an impeller, a main shaft, a bearing, and left and right end covers. The star ash removal valve can also adopt high-quality steel plate welding structure, and the blade has strong wear resistance. It integrates transmission, transmission shaft and blades. The bearing and reducer of the dust exhaust valve protrude outward to prevent dust from squeezing into the bearing and blocking large particles.
Golden Sunflower recommends the precautions when purchasing the ash unloading valve:
When the ash discharge valve is working, the gear motor drives the impeller to rotate through the coupling, bringing the material evenly from the upper part of the shell to the lower part, and then the material is sent away by the next device. Therefore, the star ash removal valve can only be installed vertically, not horizontally. The upper part of the feeder must maintain a certain material column. The precautions for ordering star-shaped dust unloading valves are the basis for ordering products.
Precautions for ordering star type dust unloading valve:
1. Determine the product model and name, because the product name is different in different regions, so first determine the product name and model;
2. The nominal diameter DN (mm) is due to the inconsistency between the southern and northern star ash removal valve manufacturers and the model order. Finally, the national standard diameter size shall prevail, which can ensure the accuracy of the order;
3. Pay attention to the nominal pressure requirements. The traditional star type ash removal valve is a negative pressure type. If the operating environment is positive pressure or even high pressure, the accurate pressure range value should be provided before ordering;
4. The flow rate of the star ash removal valve varies according to the characteristics of different materials, so it is necessary to provide requirements for the flow characteristics of the medium;
5. The valve body material and valve trim material are customized according to the different use environment;
6. The medium type and temperature range must also be considered. Star type ash discharge valve has high temperature series products;
7. Matching accessories, it is recommended that the user choose whether to order the matching flange and other matching accessories of the star dust unloading valve according to the installation requirements.