Operating precautions for closing the fan (rotary valve)
The precautions for closing the fan are as follows:
1. Pay attention to the fact that if the motor is too hot when starting the power supply, it must be stopped to check, so as not to affect the normal operation of the reducer.
2. The speed reducer is used according to the requirements of the reducer manual, and the motor is turned in the direction indicated by the arrow.
3. If the phenomenon of powder leakage on the shaft is found, the packing gland bolts at both ends should be tightened.
4. In the operation process, check the heat condition at the bearing. Generally, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 60 °C.
5. If abnormal vibration is found during the operation, stop it and remove it.
6. If the bolt is found to be loose during operation, it should be tightened in time.